- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Insights into a Key Developmental Switch and Its Importance for Efficient Plant Breeding
- Mei Wang, Sandra van Bergen, Bert Van Duijn
- Plant Physiology, Vol. 124, No. 2 (Oct., 2000), pp. 523-530
- Subjects: Botany & Plant Sciences, Developmental & Cell Biology, Biological Sciences
- Key terms: microspore, anther, pretreatment, regeneration, embryogenesi, barley, pollen, induction, haploid, cell, embryogenic, multicellular, developmental, moss, loculus, embryo, hoekstra, stress, plant, pathway, protocol, brassica, development
- CiteRank: 0.3067
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.