- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Size- and Diet-Related Variations in Enzymic Activity and Tissue Composition in the Sablefish, Anoplopoma fimbria
- Kathleen M. Sullivan, George N. Somero
- Biological Bulletin, Vol. 164, No. 2 (Apr., 1983), pp. 315-326
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Aquatic Sciences, Zoology, Biological Sciences
- Key terms: muscle, lipid, weight, activity, glycolytic, ration, liver, enzyme, enzymic, protein, water, content, tissue, collect, starve, dietary, unit, childres, swimming, california, scaling, biochemistry, diego, bering
- CiteRank: 0.563
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.