- Abortion Politics: Writing for an Audience of One
- Susan R. Estrich, Kathleen M. Sullivan
- University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 138, No. 1 (Nov., 1989), pp. 119-155
- Subjects: Law, Population Studies, Health Policy, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: abortion, court, concur, webster, justice, scrutiny, connor, liberty, dissent, pregnancy, privacy, decision, state, restriction, woman, strict, contraception, fundamental, rehnquist, fry, constitutional, griswold, scalia, supreme, reproductive
- CiteRank: 0.3126
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.